Saturday, December 8, 2007

Plus Size Party Dresses and the ASPCA, Dahlings!

DAHLINGS -

I've realized I have sorely neglected those of my larger sisters in bosomhood by not listing much above a size 24. To make up for it, I am MADLY listing beautiful things in sizes 8X, 9X, and 10X! For instance, an assortment of beautiful satin robes in sizes 8X/9X (that is what the size label reads) for the truly sensuous female, in gold, royal blue and lipstick red satin:



Except for this one robe, all are New In The Package and would make wonderful gifts (hint, hint).

And listed, this sultry red satin slip dress, size 8X:



And soon to come, tops, evening jackets, and more! And don't forget, jewelry is one size fits all!

CHARITY ALERT: At (ugh) Ebay, I have signed up to donate part of the proceeds for some of my marvelous merchandise to the American Society For The Prevention of Cruelty To Animals. Bucky suggested it, of course. Hard to resist those big pleading brown eyes!

Ciao,
Elisa & Bucky the Wonderdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...