Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm Featured On A Dress A Day, Dahlings!

DAHLINGS -

It's raining here in New York, but my heart is full of sunshine, because I awoke to a marvelous interview with moi on the phenomenal blog A Dress A Day! (Click on the title of this blog entry to be taken to the interview. Even I have to admit I am fascinating!)

Or you can click the link on the right on the sidebar, or cut and paste this link into your browser:
http://www.dressaday.com/dressaday.html

There are so many lovely things listed in my shop, The Mad Fashionista's Plus Size Boutique, but I find that I have to lash my assistant to list more, because they are flying out of there since Erin's blog hit the Internet!

Many, many thanks, Erin!

Ciao,
Elisa & Bucky the Wonderdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...