Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy Chanukah To All!

DAHLINGS -

I am off to a dear male friend's yacht, the better to escape the frigid New York City winds (no names, you know I am the essence of secrecy, unless it's not about moi). Dear little Bucky tends to get a bit seasick, but as long as he vomits on the servants, that should not be a problem. I shall be gone until after the holiday at the very least!

Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah to all of my beloved readers, far and wide. May your wishes come true in 2009, be they for health, happiness or something a bit more twisted. I am a woman of broad mind and loose morals, so I do not judge.

Joyeux Noël et Chanukah heureux, chéris !



Ciao,
Elisa & Bucky the Wonderdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...