Friday, April 3, 2009

I've Written My First Book Forward,Dahlings!

DAHLINGS -

The redoubtable Stacy LoAlbo, vintage expert extraordinaire, asked your faithful correspondent to compose the forward for her soon to be invaluable book, "Vintage Accessories For the 21st Century Woman."

While at first I blushingly equivocated, she convinced me my very personal touch was desperately needed, and so the deed was done!

The book is scheduled to be published in November 2009 by Krause Publishers. I am already a well-published author, but this is my very first forward. The tome looks to be both educational and entertaining, with loads of wonderful pictures! Stay tuned to this blog-thing for further announcements.

Ciao,
Elisa & Bucky the Wonderdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...