Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm Back, With Curvy Vintage Plus Size Swimsuits!

DAHLINGS -

Life has returned to a semblance of normal, so that means that I'm preparing to go to my oceanfront mansion (featured in Architectural Digest) in the Hamptons. Don't fret, I shall still be maintaining this blog-thing from afar while you, my readers, sit and sweat wherever you are. Unless you're in Australia. It's cold there now, isn't it? Serves you right for being on the other side of the world.

It is such a relief to be back at work! I'm stocking my (ugh) Ebay store with summer pieces, including a number of beautiful vintage bathing suits! All of them plus size, of course.

First, this elegant swimsuit by Darlene with black roses twining up the top, and a low plunge back, XXL:




















How about this gorgeous Sirena suit in a rich blue floral print, with a tie front and structured bra, also XXL?




















And here is something I doubt you've seen much of--a size XL 1960s Mod bikini! (Bodicea is 6 feet tall, and measures 44/32/45.) You can be a plus size Bond Girl in this gorgeous, never-worn bathing suit, made in France. Black and white check with red accents!




















There are more to come! Please do take a look at my store over the next few days, when these glorious beauties shall yours for the taking.

In the meantime, Bucky and I wish you the very happiest of summers!

Ciao,
Elisa & Bucky the Wonderdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...