Friday, October 23, 2009

Maybelline's Colorsensational Tour


DAHLINGS -



During Fashion Week, Maybelline set up a booth in the main lobby of the tents in Bryant Park. I visited several times and was given some marvelous lipsticks (this is NOT a paid post). The young ladies there were very helpful; particularly when I forgot to put any lipstick in my makeup kit and arrived at the tents in a panic. They gave me two shades that matched both my coloring and my outfit, one for daytime and one for "after five".

The location is the South Street and Pier 17 downtown, from 11-4 pm, and admission is free. The first 100 visitors will receive a free lipstick, and Maybelline is offering makeovers, fall fashion tips, and the guests include editors from top magazines.


For more information, go to:
I hope to see you there!


Ciao,
Elisa & Bucky the Wonderdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...