Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Fabulous Fashion Dude Thinks I'm Fabulous!

DAHLINGS -

We interrupt our coverage of Project Runway to toot our own horn! Wilbur Pack Jr., an incredibly talented fashion designer, wrote a blog entry about moi in his blog, "I Am Fabulous: A Black FashionDude's Odyssey"!

Here is the link:
http://iamfabulous-ablackfashiondudesodyssey.blogspot.com/

We met last February, at a benefit for the McClellan Cooper Foundation (which featured Korto Momolu's runway show, chronicled in this blog). I first spotted his sister in an astounding denim evening dress. When I gasped, "Where did you get that dress," she indicated the tall, handsome man next to her and replied, "My brother designed it."

A model, Wilbur Pack, and his sister (both dresses SKWilbur designs)

I am overcome, simply overcome. So you can look out for moi in the coming months in one of Wilbur Pack's creations! (And do go to his website, http://skwilbur.com/to see his latest line of colorful sportswear!)

Ciao,
Elisa & Bucky the Wonderdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...