Tuesday, October 16, 2007

More Halloween Goodies From The House of Style!

DAHLINGS -

I simply had to have my assistant post pictures of the marvelous things I still have for Halloween. The drag queen costume and the Victorian bride costume have been SOLD, but there are still some wonderful pretties available! (Can you tell I'm in a rather giddy mood? Chris Noth called a while ago! More than that I cannot say.)

Here are two Do It Yourself (or DIY) skirts, for those who care to soil their hands dying, ripping or otherwise carrying on. The waists are elastic, adjustable, and very large:


SOLD!

This is yet another Dead Bride (they always seek me out at this time of year!). Extrêmement glamour! The top and train are trimmed in marabou.

SOLD!

Do take a look, and see what else catches your fancy. I have to run...Chris is waiting!

Ciao,
Elisa & Bucky the Wonderdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...