Wednesday, October 24, 2007

There Is Such A Thing As Too Much Fashion!

DAHLINGS -

Let me be the first to admit, I am an avid collector of all things beautiful, particularly clothes. And jewels. And bric-a-brac (so often mispronounced by the hoi polloi). In fact, some years I converted two guest bedrooms into large walk-in closets to store my collection.

But recently, returning from a particularly large estate sale, I discovered, to my amaze, that there was nowhere to put any of it! I pulled open the closet doors in front of Bucky, and this was his reaction!



Being a woman of determination and quick thinking, I knew what I had to do. Clean out the clutter, the mess, the detritus of couture past.

And so I am holding a Cancel Out Clutter event--NOT a sale, I'm not an idiot who gives away my precious things. Look for XOC in my listing titles.

Some other wretched souls have, shall we say, stolen the idea from me, so they will also be using XOC. I tried to have it trademarked, but I was not swift enough. Through December 1st, my assistant is going to be here 24 hours a day, photographing, steaming, and listing away, until I can see the floors of the guest bedrooms again.

That ought to make her day when she comes in tomorrow.

Ciao,
Elisa & Bucky the Wonderdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...