Sunday, November 22, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness Boogie...

DAHLINGS -

I simply HAD to share this video with you. Generally large-scale causes don't interest me, and I'm awfully tired of all of the ceaseless baying about breast cancer.

However, the staff at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center in Portland, Ore put on what they called "The Pink Glove Dance."

From administrators to nurses, cleaning crews to surgeons, everyone threw on a pair of pink gloves and got down in the spirit of raising awareness for breast cancer. It is worth it to watch to the end (and by the way, it shows beautiful plus-size women shaking it, always a good thing in this writer's mind). I do hope you'll consider watching!

http://tinyurl.com/yjd5vep

In the meantime, virtual hugs and kisses to you all. (It's so much simpler when I don't have to touch you, isn't it?)

Ciao,
Elisa & Bucky the Wonderdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...