Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

DAHLINGS -

It is that time of the year in which we pay tribute to all we are grateful for. I am not above that sort of thing, so here are some of the things I am grateful for:
  1. Bucky the Wonderdog
  2. My striking beauty
  3. My gorgeous blonde hair
  4. My plush figure and lovely legs
  5. My high intelligence and keen perception
  6. House, MD
  7. Fashion and Fashion History
  8. Red dresses
  9. Oscar de la Renta
  10. Silk chiffon
  11. Croissants
  12. Mojitos
  13. Caviar
  14. An assistant who doesn't balk at signing a confidentiality agreement
  15. A staff that can actually do their jobs with a smidgen of competence (a pipe dream, I'm afraid)
  16. My hordes of friends
  17. My hordes of enemies (keeps life interesting)
  18. Hats
  19. All food except green beans

May you all have a wonderful holiday weekend, surrounded by as few relatives as possible. Personally, your faithful correspondent is going to stuff herself until she's ready to explode, and NEVER say, "Oh dear Lord, I need to go on a diet!"

Ciao,
Elisa & Bucky the Wonderdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...