Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Michael Caine Sums Up My Feelings About Ebay

DAHLINGS:

I have been in a slough of despond (look it up) since closing down my Ebay store. I still have two large bins of handbags to be disposed of somehow, and numerous odds and ends. At the moment, this clip from the movie "Little Voice," starring Jane Horrocks and Michael Caine, speaks to my soul.

For those of you who have never seen the film, Michael Caine is a small-time promoter who discovers a girl who can sing like anybody, including Judy Garland and Shirley Bassey. But on the night of her big premiere, which has cost him all of his money, everything goes wrong. This is his response. Watch for Ewan MacGregor as the other male lead, and Brenda Blethyn.



There are many future endeavors beckoning to moi, including Full Figured Fashion Week in July! I shall be posting again soon, once the librium kicks in.

Ciao,
Elisa & Bucky the Wonderdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...