Monday, January 28, 2008

DAHLINGS, I AM RETURNING TO THE STAGE!

DAHLINGS -

Rejoice! Let joy be unconfined! "Diary Of A Mad Fashionista" is coming to the Off-Off-Broadway stage, starring (of course) your faithful correspondent. After my stellar performance at the Broadway Comedy Club, it was fait accompli.

I know you're sitting bolt upright at your desk or cubicle or in Starbucks, yelling, "Tell me more!" aloud. (In fact, I just heard it coming from a limousine parked on the street below.)

"Diary Of A Mad Fashionista" opens on February 27, 2008 at the Red Room Theater, on East 4th Street in New York's ever-so-trendy East Village. The show is part of the Second Annual Frigid Festival. It is being directed by Aaron Haber, and costars Shannon Sutherland, playing a variety of roles. Bucky the Wonderdog unfortunately does not have an Equity card, so he will have to be played by a substitute. (Also, I would rather not risk having any audience members bitten.) Tickets are an amazingly reasonable $12.00. I tried to talk the producers of the Frigid Festival to raise the ticket price to $100, but they refused to listen. Something about the arts being accessible to everyone or some poppycock like that.

Of course I shall be writing more about this truly ASTOUNDING opportunity to see me live and in the creamy flesh, but for now you can go to this link:

www.frigidfest.com

And click on "2008 Performances". Look for the lovely pink logo indicating MY SHOW!



Ciao,
Elisa & Bucky the Wonderdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...