Sunday, November 9, 2008

Regarding Link Exchanges, Dahlings...

DAHLINGS -

If you want me, you're going to have to pay for it.

Recently, your faithful correspondent has been deluged with request for "link exchanges." Some are appropriate for my site, others are obviously automatically generated by those things called search bots. The links I show are the links I choose to show because I enjoy the content therein. There are other worthwhile links, and it seems the only practical solution is this:

IF you want your site on this blog, you may place an advertisement linking back to it. Do not ask me for a "link exchange." Instead, contact my staff for advertising rates.

This is the new policy going forward, dearest readers, and I do hope it will keep my sidebar from getting too bogged down. And moi as well, of course.

Ciao,
Elisa & Bucky The Wonderdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...