Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Super-Sized Beautiful Clothes At the House of Style!

DAHLINGS -

I've just returned from Washington, D.C., where my services were urgently needed (to be detailed in a later entry).

While I have been away some of my staff have been laboring to get some lovely pieces listed.

There are a number of new supersized garments just waiting for the fuller-figured fashionista in my (ugh) Ebay store. Such as this beautiful velvet minidress or long shirt in bright lipstick red, 6X:



And this glittery gold top, size 10X:



For dreamy, glamorous nights, this satin robe, also in lipstick red, 8x:



(Hint to the gentlemen: this is also in gold, and either would make a simply luscious gift!)

There is much more to come, dahlings, so keep checking back at Elisa's Bodacious House of Style. The direct link is to your right under my picture.

Ciao,
Elisa & Bucky the Wonderdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...