Monday, July 20, 2009

Project Runway Unveils A Surprise: CHRIS MARCH!

DAHLINGS -

As we all know, Project Runway returns to the airwaves late in August. And then we can officially forget The Fashion Show ever existed. Sorry, Isaac, but indifference is the new black.

However, Internet chatter has it that the week before the actual "lost" season airs, Project Runway will have an All-Star Challenge, with my utterly adorable Chris March! I am beside myself, dahlings. The man can do no wrong in my eyes.



Also returning will be the immortal Santino, who I am sure will be doing his amazing Tim Gunn imitation at the drop of a fedora. Apparently Christian Siriano and Laura Bennett declined to return. Their loss, say I.



Your faithful correspondent does not know how the challenge will work yet, but will keep my professional snoop's nose to the ground (I'd do it myself but I don't like bending over. It's so undignified). In the meantime, here's a challenge for you: who is more airbrushed in this picture?



Ciao,
Elisa & Bucky the Wonderdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...