Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dear God, It's Fashion Week Spring 2010!

DAHLINGS -

And so it begins! Smithie, my office assistant, has been sobbing for two days trying to arrange my schedule.

OH, SHUT UP, SMITHIE! TAKE A DEXTROAMPHETAMINE AND STOP MAKING THOSE WHINING NOISES! YOU'RE NOT THE ONE WHO HAS TO WEAR HIGH HEELS ALL DAY!

It's almost impossible to get good help these days. However, I will be assisted in my on-site labors by Bella Fierce, the creator of the blog http://www.biggurlfashion.blogspot.com/ ! We met for lunch earlier this week, and her table manners were impeccable, as was her outfit. I breathed a sigh of relief. (Your faithful correspondent has even written down her name, a rare honor.) Do take a look at her blog, she is creative, and truly "fierce" (a word learned recently here.)

Every day this week I will be presenting a special feature, "Where To Buy My Look," so that you have a slight chance to look as fabulous as I do. You simply go over to "The Mad Fashionista Takes Fashion Week" to see photos of moi in my full splendor!

Later I will even be doing video "streaming" I believe it is called, so that you can envy me even more as I interview the people inside the tents and give my commentary directly to you, without interference from this idiot sitting at my desk.

I do not mean moi. I am lounging in my Marcel Dufrene Art Deco armchair sipping a cup of extra-strong cappucino and nibbling on a croissant. Can't have crumbs getting on the keyboard. Bucky is in my satin-clad lap, trying to bite the croissant out of my hand, but so far I have managed to--

BUCKY! NO! GIVE THAT BACK!

Ciao,
Elisa & Bucky the Wonderdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...