Monday, September 14, 2009

Fashion Week, Day Five: Where To Buy My Vintage 80s Look!

DAHLINGS -

Today was a fairly easy one inside the tents. All I had scheduled were the Tadashi Shoji and Gottex shows, and a few interviews, so I decided to dress a bit more casually and comfortably. But with no less fabulosity--I have a reputation to maintain, after all!


I'm wearing a 100% silk vintage 80s Adele Simpson wedge dress, with shoulder flanges and three quarter length sleeves. It is from Re/Dress New York, and helped me survive the day in style! It shows you how versatile this store's offerings are, to say the least. (And it will be returned, freshly dry cleaned, next week!)


My hat is from Off Broadway Boutique on 72nd Street, and it's darling! The "flower" is made of leather, and the center is actually a metal zipper! The store carries them in a variety of colors, including silver and gold. You simply must go there and try them on!

Until later,

Elisa and Bucky the Wonderdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...