Sunday, September 20, 2009

Emmys Live Blog: DAMN BRYAN CRANSTON!!!

NOOOOOOOO! BRYAN CARNSTON BEAT OUT HUGH LAURIE! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

That's it for my life blog...life has no meaning any more. Oh, shut up, Bryan, I hope you get tonsillitis.

Hugh Laurie was robbed! It's an outrage! A scandal! I need another drink! "House M.D." is the greatest show on television and because of Hugh Laurie!!!!!!

Bob Newhart is blathering about something...what does it matter? Maybe I can corner Hugh at the bar and console him if I can't find Chris Noth. At least if Lisa Edelstein isn't around. (Her dress is spectacular, but so is mine.)

Who is that female British twit?

Sigourney Weaver5, gborgeous as always.

WAITER, GIMME THQT DRINK! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S FOR SETH MCFARLANE!

DAMN MAD MEN!!!!

There's Chris Noth...I need a tuxedo'd shoulder to cry on. It's just all so WRONG!

Brokenheartedly,
Elisa and Bucky the Wodnerdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...