Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fashion Week Day Two: Where To Buy My Chic Look

DAHLINGS -

The Off-Broadway Boutique on West 72nd Street is known for over-the-top glam. Yesterday I woke up to pouring rain and the prospect of running around the Marc Bouwer shoot. So I choose simple flat black boots (www.auditions.com/), black wide-legged trousers, a black shirt, and vintage black earrings.

I topped it off with an amazing red microfiber jacket from Off-Broadway that withstood the rain and a full day of activities and never looked less than perfect!




Here it is on the hanger, and I assure you, the photo does not do it justice! However, I will be wearing it again in days (and nights) to come!


You can find it here: http://www.boutiqueoffbroadway.com/deep-fingertip-length-microfiber-jacket-p-1373.html





Lynn, Yal-el and the staff was unbelievably helpful, and picked out stylish items that any fashionista would be delighted to wear! To see more lovely things, please go to:

http://www.boutiqueoffbroadway.com/

Ciao,
Elisa & Bucky the Wonderdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...